WWDC 2016 has brought some new features for all the Apple fan out there. We discussed the Picture-in-picture for macOS Sierra. But that was not the only new thing launched in WWDC 2016. Like the macOS, there was one more attraction, and that was the new iOS. iOS 10 was announced on that event, and then the OS was made public as a beta version to the all who don’t want to wait for official launch.
I am a diehard iOS fan and like many other people, I also couldn’t stop myself from trying the new iOS version. Now I am using the iOS 10 Beta version and exploring all the new feature that the Apple has to offer us. I love most of its new feature, but there is one feature that impressed me a lot and motivated me to write down a whole article to share how to enable and use that feature.
The name of that feature is Bedtime Wake Up alarm. In case you don’t know about the Bedtime Alarm, let me tell you that the Bedtime Wake Up Alarm is a feature that alerts you to take sleep and wake up at the perfect time with some exciting music. Those music are feel good music, and you will feel good by listening to that music.
How to enable Bedtime Wake Up Alarm iOS 10?
- Open up the alarm app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on the Bedtime tab and tap “Get Started” on the next screen.
- Here you have to select the time when you want to wake up in the morning and tap on the Next.
- Now, if you want not to use that alarm on a particular day, then you can uncheck that in the next screen. For example, if you want not to play the alarm on Sunday then you can do so by unselecting the Sunday.
- Again tap on the next from the right-hand corner. A new screen will appear. Here you have to select how many hours you want to sleep. For example 6 hour or 7 hours.
- Tap on the Next again. On this screen, you have to select when you want the app to remind time. Like 30 minutes before the bedtime or something like that. Now tap on the Next again.
- Here, select what kind of music you want to hear when you wake up. It has nine options there. Early Riser, First Light, and Helios are the name of few.
- Tap on the Next and then Tap on save.
Your Bedtime Wake Up alarm has been set now. Now leave everything on your phone. It will remind you to go sleep and wake up at the perfect time in order to keep you healthy and fit.